Diarrhea and Vomiting
Vomiting and diarrhea are diseases that affect most people, but in particular it affects children and the elderly, due to a number of different reasons, which must be taken care of them, vomiting is the exit of food from the stomach strongly from the mouth, and It is possible to be involuntary or voluntary by the person, and can be controlled and stopped as much as possible, but there are times that are difficult to stop, diarrhea is the exit of stool from the anus in the form of loose feces, and often accompanied by abdominal cramps and pain , And vary in types and extent of severity as the case, and has a lot of causes that affect the human and must be addressed Rack them also to be careful of them.
Causes of Vomiting
- A problem in the digestive system, which led to irritation of the stomach, including intestinal obstruction, or paralysis, or gallbladder inflammation, pancreas, or inflammation of the intestine, ulcers in the stomach or intestine, or inflammation of the liver, all these diseases leading to vomiting.
- Infection of food poisoning, or myocardial infarction, abdominal, or thrombophlebitis, or Edison's mite.
- Pregnancy is also one of the main causes of vomiting, as hormones work to relax the valve of the stomach, which makes it easy to exit food from the stomach.
- excessive drinking and drug use, or take a large number of painkillers or heart medications, because most of these drugs have side effects of vomiting and nausea.
- Psychological reasons including anxiety, fear and tension, as well as diseases of the nervous system, including migraine.
Treatment of Vomiting
- Drink a large amount of liquids, especially water, and drink natural juices, and gradually increase the quantity each time, so as to calm the stomach and relieve vomiting, and must always maintain the time of the exhaustion on the body's moisture, and not to be dehydrated.
- If the patient is a child, the milk must be stopped, as it works to irritate the stomach because of the difficult digestion of lactose sugar in milk, which forces the stomach to drain and takeout food for the difficulty of digestion.
- You should avoid stomach fatigue by eating fatty foods, as it requires a weak effort on the stomach to digest, including fast food, and foods with a lot of sugar and spices.
- Eat cold foods and not eat hot food because it irritates the stomach of some people.
- Eat snacks and move away from the complex and heavy foods on the stomach.
- Chewing the roots of ginger and anise helps to stop the vomiting.
The Causes of Diarrhea:
The causes of diarrhea may be due to:
- Infections caused by bacteria (the main cause of most food poisoning).
- Infections caused by other organisms.
- Sensitivity to certain types of food.
- Some medicines.
- Intestinal diseases, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis.
- Intestinal failure (when the body is unable to absorb certain foods effectively).
- Certain types of cancer.
- Misuse of some substances that cause diarrhea.
- Gastrointestinal surgery.
- Competitive jogging.
- Diarrhea can also occur following constipation, especially in people with irritable bowel syndrome, one of the most important causes of diarrhea.
Complications of Diarrhea
Continuous diarrhea causes the loss of large amounts of fluids and essential food compounds. If someone suffers from soft and watery feces more than three times a day and does not drink enough fluids, he or she may experience dehydration that causes severe, life-threatening complications if not properly treated.
The doctor should be informed in case of continuous diarrhea with one of the following signs and symptoms:
- Paul dark color
- Decreased amounts of urine when urinating
- Accelerating heart rate
- Dry skin
- Feeling uncomfortable and not calm
Treatment of Diarrhea
- If a baby is suffering, it is recommended to take rice and take rice water and drink the child until the diarrhea stands.
- Ways to treat diarrhea is also white honey.
- Yoghurt and not normal milk, helps to clean the intestines from harmful bacteria and get rid of them.
- Eat toast with salt, and can also eat salty biscuits, they help to stop diarrhea and get rid of it.
- Drink a large amount of water, to help to avoid drought, and prevent the occurrence.
- Drink a drink ring, which is an antibacterial and bacterial treatment in the intestine, and helps to stop diarrhea.
- Eat fruit pomegranate and apples, as they help to stop diarrhea and get rid of it.
- Drink plenty of tea.
- Eat lemon or drink it.