What is Fertility?
The concept of fertility can be summed up in the couple's ability to reproduce through natural sexual activity. Approximately 90% of women who have fertility can become pregnant within one year of marriage if they have regular sexual contact and without contraceptive use.
Natural fertility means the ability to:
- The presence of enough sperm in healthy men and fertilized eggs in women.
- Passage of sperm successfully to the fallopian tubes.
- Penetrate a healthy egg and implant the fertilized egg into the endometrium.
- Having a problem with one of these steps may lead to infertility.
Symptoms of declining fertility rates in men:
There are some symptoms that men can detect that indicate their fertility decline, including:
- Lack of sexual desire: Men feel that the rate of arousal has become weaker than it was before.
- erectile dysfunction: Men cannot keep erections for a long time.
The presence of some swelling in the testicles: in addition to feeling some acupuncture and pain.
Delayed pregnancy: This is the most prominent symptoms that mean the existence of a problem in fertility rates, as long as the couple in the practice of intimacy, and the absence of any sexual problems of women.
Reasons for declining fertility rates in men
There are some reasons that lead to poor fertility, including causes related to the protein of life, and health reasons in men.
- Fast food and obesity: Fast food restaurants contain a large number of harmful fats, which lead to the occurrence of obesity, which affects the secretion of sperm naturally.
- Smoking: Smoking is one of the main causes of poor sperm production in semen.
- Exposure to chemicals and contaminants: Men may not be considered an effective factor in their fertility, but in fact their effect is significant, and we mean pesticides and other pollutants.
- Stress and tension: As a result of the difficulties of life and the great effort of the man in his work, can be very much stress and psychological pressure, which affects the hormones that produce sperm, and it harms the cells responsible for production.
- The control of negative thinking: on the head of a man, affect his sexual response, and occupy him to enjoy his sexual relationship with his wife, and reduce the desire.
There are some health reasons that will affect fertility rates in men, the most important of which are:
- Varicose veins: The number of sperm in the case of men with varicose veins.
- Hormonal disorders: such as testosterone deficiency, responsible for male traits and sexual desire in men, as well as genital construction.
- Some medicines: There are treatments for certain diseases that can affect the fertility of men and the weakness of sperm.
- Age: Although there is a limited age for male fertility, this occurs gradually and slowly as age progresses.
Treatment of low fertility rates in men:
The main things in treatment are avoiding the causes associated with your lifestyle, by eating healthy foods, avoiding smoking or exposure to contaminants, harmful chemicals, and constant stress. However, you should consult your doctor to tell you the appropriate treatment, which is often:
- Antibiotic treatment: This is the reason for the lack of fertility rates is the presence of infection in the testicles or some minor problems that do not require surgical intervention.
- Hormonal treatments: The doctor describes if there are problems in the male hormones led to fertility decline.
- Surgery: As a result of the presence of varicose veins, the doctor may resort to surgical intervention to open the blockage in sperm channels or the expansion of veins.
Doctors also recommend that a man suffering from low fertility rates and lack of sperm to eat food, vitamins and supplements that benefit in these cases, but is recommended to take them only after consulting the doctor.
Tonics for fertility in men
- Avoid caffeine or reduce it by a cup a day.
- Avoid as much as possible analgesics based on foods that increase fertility such as zinc-rich seafood.
- Distance from anxiety, and stress.
- Take care to get enough vitamin C and vitamin D.
- Distance from wearing tight pants jeans.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Read the medication bulletin well before taking it because there are many medications that may cause poor fertility.