You can prevent the onset of diabetes by making lifestyle changes. Making some changes in your lifestyle now can help you avoid serious health complications of diabetes in future. Below we have given some important prevention methods, which will help you to prevent it before and after diabetes.
How to Stop Diabetes Before It Starts ?
Before Having Diabetes you can prevent this disease in the following 8 natural ways:
1) A man with diabetes should not marry a woman with diabetes. If both parents have a complaint of sugar, then the chances of the child being born are more likely to complain of sugar. Instead of matching the birth certificate at the time of marriage, it should be found out that there is no history of diabetes in the families of either the bride or the groom.
2) Fat people are more likely to get diabetes, so it is necessary for every man and woman not to let obesity get on their body. For this, less food and that too less fat should be taken. Every person should consume more green vegetables and fruits.
3) It is the duty of parents to inculcate proper eating habits in their children. Children should be given a minimum of fat-enhancing and cold beverages.
4) Consumption of toffee, chocolate, ice cream, sweets etc. should be minimize.
5) Every person must do some exercise and yoga posture. Physical labor drives away diabetes.
6) A person can get diabetes due to wrong and excessive diet.
7) To stay away from diabetes, one should avoid a life of leisure and laziness.
8) Smoking alcohol and other intoxicants can lead to diabetes.
9) Consult a healthcare provider for personalized advice and screenings, especially if there’s a family history of diabetes.
10) Minimize consumption of sugary drinks, snacks, and desserts to help regulate blood sugar levels.
11) Schedule regular check-ups with a healthcare provider to monitor overall health and detect any early signs of diabetes.
12) Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep per night to support healthy hormone regulation.
13) Drink plenty of water throughout the day to support overall health and metabolism.
14) Practice stress-reducing techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or yoga.
15) Monitor blood pressure regularly and take steps to keep it within a healthy range.
16) Include strength training exercises to improve muscle mass and metabolism.
17) Engage in at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week.
18) Be mindful of portion sizes to avoid overeating and regulate calorie intake.
19) Focus on whole, unprocessed foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
20) Achieve and maintain a healthy body weight through a balanced diet and regular exercise.
How to Stop Diabetes After It Starts ?
After having diabetes, you can prevent this disease in the following 10 natural ways:
1) The patient should not eat ghee and coconut oil.
2) Do not eat oily things like poori, kachori, samosa, pakodas etc.
3) Jaggery, sugar, sugar, sherbet, marmalade, ice cream and cold drinks should not be used.
4) Opium, Hemp, Alcohol, Tea, Coffee, Cigarette, Tobacco, Meat, Egg etc. should not be consume.
5) The patient should not skip meals during the use of insulin or medicines to control diabetes.
6) Blood tests and urine tests should be done every second-third month. Due to this the patient remains alert and alert about his disease.
7) Food should be eaten little by little.
8) Do not eat rice and potatoes.
9) Take special care of your feet, skin and eyes. Inspect your feet daily for any signs of infection or injury.
10) One should be relax and happy. Anxiety is the root of all diseases.
11) Focus on a balanced diet with controlled portions of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Choose complex carbohydrates and high-fiber foods to regulate blood sugar levels.
12) Engage in regular physical activity to help control blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
13) Work towards achieving and maintaining a healthy body weight.
14) Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
15) If you smoke, seek support to quit, as smoking can worsen diabetes complications.
16) Schedule regular eye exams to monitor for diabetes-related eye conditions.
17) Maintain good oral hygiene to prevent dental issues associated with diabetes.
18) Monitor and manage cholesterol levels to reduce the risk of heart-related complications.
19) Connect with others who have diabetes for mutual support and shared experiences. Have a plan for managing diabetes during emergencies or illnesses.
20) Learn about diabetes management, including the effects of different foods and lifestyle choices on blood sugar levels.
Recommended Articles :
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) | Types, Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Hyperthyroidism | Symptoms, Causes & Home Remedies
- Gallstones | Symptoms, Causes, Prevention & Home Remedies
- Fatty Liver | Symptoms, Causes, Types & Home Remedies
- Thyroid Disease | Symptoms, Causes, Types, Home Remedies & Treatment