In the ancient science of Ayurveda, the harmony between mind, body, and spirit is paramount for optimal health. This holistic approach to well-being relies on the therapeutic properties of herbs, spices, and natural elements to restore balance and vitality. In this comprehensive guide, we delve into a treasure trove of traditional Ayurvedic remedies and medicines, offering insights into their application for a wide range of common health concerns. From digestive disorders to stress management, embark on a journey to discover the profound healing potential that Ayurveda has to offer, and empower yourself with nature’s age-old wisdom for a healthier, more vibrant life.
1) Dandruff :
Dandruff occurs in the head, then it is often not cured by many treatments. Very thin (blade-edged) microscopic leaflets of white or beige color stick on the hair or keep falling off with a comb. Many treatments do not cure this disease from the root. The following therapy was adopted on such patients:
- First stop using any type of soap on the head, face and neck.
- For 10-15 days, the head should be washed with water or pure shikakai.
- After this, with the help of curd, the hair should be thoroughly absorbed in the vinegar. Do this action for 100 days. If not possible, do it for 90 days.
- Before bathing, the head, face and neck should be washed after 5 minutes after taking glycerin and rose water. After that, the vinegar should be mixed with curd, using this method has given good results.
2) Whooping Cough :
In whooping cough, make ashes of banana leaves and lick it with honey in autumn and salt in summer. There will be profit soon.
3) Stone :
Grind 6 pieces of papaya root with 1 teaspoon of water in the stone, filter it and drink it for 21 days in the morning, it dissolves the stones.
4) Tuberculosis (Sukhandirog) :
Use the following medicine on children’s diseases – Swarnamalini Vasant / Ratti, Praval Pishti 1 Ratti, Jaharmohra Pishti 1 Ratti, Vanshlochan 1 Ratti, Cardamom Seed-churna 12 Ratti. One dose each in the morning and evening should be licked with honey.
After the meal, drink Arvindasav or Kaharvasakhi siren with equal amount of water (1-1 tola) and massage with red oil or Shankhpushpi oil. Take a hot bath. This is a yoga tested on happiness.
5) Dry Hair :
- Filter black cow urine and put it in a bottle. Take 1 tola of genuine Kashmiri saffron and stir it in it. Use 1 tola in the morning and evening.
- Vanshlochan, Atis sweet, Peepal big, small cardamom seeds, Nagarmotha, Rumi Mastgi 1-1 tola, Mibi 6 Masha – Make powder of all the medicines and fill it in the vial. Give honey in the amount of 2 ratti thrice a day, give cow’s milk to drink. Properties- It cures all child diseases like dryness, diarrhea, vomiting, flatulence, abdominal cramps, torsion etc.
6) Triphala Kalpa :
Harad, Bahera, Amla are part powder Triphala :
Mix 3 grams of Triphala powder, 1 gram sesame-oil and 6 grams honey and take it on an empty stomach in the morning and at bedtime, it cures all diseases of stomach and metal.
For rejuvenation, the above experiment should be done continuously for 1 year with patience. Due to its consumption, the body becomes strong and radiant by destroying stomach diseases, skin diseases, shortness of breath, chronic constipation etc.
7) Asthma :
The asthma recipe given below is a successful tested experiment:
Madarka flower 1 tola, small pepper – tola, Kateri flower one tola, liquorice sattva 1 tola.
Grind the above mentioned four ingredients finely and dry them in the sun, then mix them with honey in appropriate quantity and make tablets.
During seizure, swallow two tablets with lukewarm water. In a few moments the seizure will subside.
Sour, pungent and bitter foods should not be eaten by asthma patients.
8) Wasp Venom :
Apply yellow paper soaked in water on the bite of a wasp or rub it by mixing nausadar and lime.
9) Spider Venom :
Grind lime in lemon juice and apply it on spider’s venom.
10) Labor Pain :
Taking 2 tolas of buffalo’s dung juice, mixing it with milk of buffalo’s loaf, it provides satisfactory benefits in labor pains and in the womb.
11) Wart :
If there are warts on the face, hands and feet, etc., mix equal quantity of lime and white sajji and mix it in soapy water and keep it on the wart regularly. Within 2-3 days, the wart will cut off and fall off, but there may be a slight black stain on that place.
12) Enlarged Tonsils, Sore Throat :
Gargling with alum, salt in hot water provides quick benefits.
13) Cough :
Consuming 1 tola juice of Aduse leaves in the morning and evening provides quick benefits.
14) Karna Pak :
Grinding turmeric and roasted alum in the mixture gives quick benefits.
15) Wilting of fingers and toes due to special contact with water :
Grinding of henna leaves 1 tola and turmeric 6 masha, and applying it twice a day gives complete benefit in 3 days.