What is Nightfall ?
Nightfall, also known as nocturnal emission or “wet dream,” is an involuntary ejaculation of semen that occurs during sleep, usually during dreams of a sexual nature. When a man ejaculates in his sleep even though he does not want to, then it is called nightfall (nocturnal emission, dream defect or sleep orgasm). When this disease becomes chronic, then semen starts going in the urine, which is called Dhatuseca. A young man suffering from this disease experiences excitement in the penis during night or day, immediately after the appearance of erotic feelings in sleep or vision of a woman in dreams and awakening desire to have close with her, and Ejaculation occurs immediately after finding a blockage of underwear or other lingerie.
After the disease becomes old, many youths also feel that as soon as the sight (eye) falls on a beautiful woman or the topic of sexual intercourse comes in the conversation, then immediately after listening to it, ejaculation occurs immediately. The disease usually begins at the age of 16. Nightmares are a very common disease. It is mostly prevalent in young men and boys. However older men can also experience this condition. They often wet their pants when they wake up in the morning, which is not because of the toilet. This is mainly because of some excitement in their dreams about having intercourse which has led them to this state. They often feel ashamed about it.
One special thing is that not only the youths but also the young women suffer from dreaming. Cunning type of advertising doctors extort a lot of money from the youth by presenting this disease in the wrong way in scary words. Clarifying such a situation, we would only like to say that if there is dreaming 1-2 times per week in puberty, then it is not a sign of any disease or any disease. But if there is more than this in a week dreaming disorder, then a qualified qualified doctor should be consulted.
Causes of Nightfall
The main reasons for having nightfall (nocturnal emission) include excessive contemplation of sexual desire by a man or woman, indigestion due to excessive consumption of strong and bitter foods, sleeplessness, increased body heat, constipation, excessive sex, having worms in the stomach. And so on.
- When the body is experiencing a hormonal surge, which brings on puberty, and can lead to wet dreams.
- Side effects of medication such as tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, any kind of pain reliever, or sedatives that may cause an increase in hallucinations.
- Weak nerves, over-inflated prostate glands, and an inability to control elevated emotions
- Men who have frequent sex or self-stimulate may be at risk
- Masturbating regularly can cause nightmares
- Going to bed with a full bladder
- Physical inactivity
While doing medicine, the important formula in the treatment of any disease is that the causes that cause the disease should be taken care of and their prevention should be done. Dreaming usually begins with erotic contemplation. Therefore, it is imperative for the patient to maintain his mental purity. The sick person should first give up his erotic thoughts. Follow a sattvik diet. Create a sattvic thought. Study and contemplate the sattvik and instructive literature like Gita, Ramayana etc. Pay special attention to the purification of the abdomen.
Symptoms of Nightfall
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty urinating
- Premature ejaculation problem
- Mucous discharge
- Lethargy and weakness in the body
- Leakage of semen under clothing
- Pain and cramping under the feet
- Lack of attention
Side Effects of Nightfall
can do Gradually the power of the body starts decreasing and laziness starts spreading in the body. Apart from this, it can also have a negative effect on your secret organs.
The doctor may prescribe a number of preventive measures that can help reduce the incidence of night terrors. Some preventive measures are spicy food, proper diet and exercise like jogging, urinating before going to bed, avoiding porn, avoiding constipation, reading good books and listening to soothing music before going to bed.
Prevention for Wet Dream
There is no scientific way to completely control what and when you dream. But on the other hand, depending on what your doctor says, you can completely control your dreams with the help of a few strategies.
- Do not drink milk or water at night while sleeping.
- After giving up urine, wash hands and feet with cold or hot water according to the season and sleep after reciting Lord Hanuman Chalisa etc.
- Do not take oily, sour, chili-spicy, spicy foods, tea-coffee, tur dal (pigeon pea), hot milk hot food.
- Continue therapy until there is no benefit. Normally full profit is made in 40 days.
- Practice relaxation techniques.
- Avoid watching adult movies.
- Maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Taking a hot shower before bed.
- Never drink water or other liquids at least two hours before bedtime.
- Go to bed only after urinating within an hour before bedtime.
- Before going to bed keep your mind calm, so that you can get deep and sound sleep.
- Meditation can be great for reducing night sickness. Because you are not able to sleep deeply and deeply during times of stress and because of this you are more likely to have dreams.
- Always wear loose-fitting clothing to allow your body to breathe.
Treatment of Nightfall
- This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, here are some ways to cure nightmares naturally. Experts believe that masturbation before bed can also stop dreaming. However, experts are not opinionated on the matter.
- Meditation increases concentration and inner emotions can be controlled. It helps men to tangle unwantedly and is very effective in controlling night time.
- Exercises and yoga help a person to have complete control over his mind, body and spirit. Regular yoga and exercise can regulate sex-related activities that can prevent nightmares.
- Taking a bath with various essential oils before going to bed can be helpful, as it calms the body and mind and helps in sound sleep.
- You can keep the night off with a change in diet. Men who are suffering from this problem should avoid any kind of acidic food or highly spicy food.
- If nightfall continues, you need to consult a sexologist and get the underlying cause treated appropriately.
Yoga for Wet Dream
Yogasana is a very good way for night sickness. Certain yoga poses are known to be effective, helping to calm your mind and regulate blood flow to the genitals. You can get rid of these problems by adopting the methods of yoga for such wet dreams. They are as follows :
- Care (Dhyan)
Home Remedies for Nightfall
- Garlic is considered to be one of the best remedies to cure night sickness permanently as it helps in increasing blood circulation and blood flow to the penis which further helps in preventing the risks of nocturnal emissions. does.
- Gourd has a cooling effect, which cools down your entire system. It can be used in two ways, either drinking bottle gourd juice at night before sleeping or massaging the juice mixed with sesame oil.
- The combination of Honey and Fenugreek can effectively treat nocturnal seizures. They are also very helpful in premature ejaculation
- Amla helps in increasing the immunity of your body. It is believed that drinking a glass of amla juice gets rid of night blindness.
- Mix milk with pre-soaked almonds, banana and ginger. Milk helps in eliminating this problem of night sickness very effectively.
- Eating curd can help in curing nightfall as it has healing properties that cool down the system and boost immunity.
Ayurvedic Medicines for Wet Dream
1) For stomach purification, mix Panchaskar powder and 50-50 grams of Isabgol husk together. Take it every day at bedtime in the amount of 1-2 spoons with some water.
2) Giloysattva, Swarnavang, Pravalpishti, Sangajarahat Bhasma, small cardamom powder, 10 grams each, Kukkutandtvak Bhasma, 5 grams each, fill them in 60 empty capsules or make puddings. Take this 1-1 capsule or powder in the morning, afternoon, evening (3 times a day) with fresh water or mixed with honey and after 1 hour chew one tablet of Chandraprabhavati tablet + Gokshuradi Guggal and take it with water. There is a very effective use of dream interpretation.
3) Giloysattva, Tribanga Bhasma, 10-10 grams each of Pravalpishti, Triphala powder, 20-20 grams of Chandraprabhavati, make 50 puddings by grinding them all. Lick 1-1 pudding mixed with honey twice a day in the morning and evening and after an hour take 15 ml of Chandanasav. Mix equal parts of water and drink it in the morning and evening.
4) Make 60 units by grinding Giloysattva, Sphatik Bhasma, 10 grams each of Sang Jarahat Bhasma and 20 grams Kebabchini. Shukrmatrika Vati 4 tablets or Chandraprabhavati after half an hour after licking 1-1 pudding mixed with honey in the morning and evening. Take tablet + Arogyavardhini Vati tablet with water and take 2 times a day Chandanasav mixed with equal parts of water after meals.
Can nightfall be controlled or prevented?
While it is a natural occurrence, some lifestyle changes like maintaining a regular sleep schedule, practicing stress-reducing techniques, and avoiding explicit content before bedtime may reduce the frequency of nightfall for some individuals.
Does nightfall have any health benefits?
Nightfall helps to clear the reproductive system of older semen and can help maintain healthy sperm production. It also plays a role in regulating sexual tension.
Can frequent nightfall be a cause for concern?
In most cases, occasional nightfall is not a cause for concern. However, if it becomes very frequent or is accompanied by other concerning symptoms, it’s advisable to seek medical advice.
Is nightfall exclusive to males?
Yes, nightfall is a phenomenon exclusive to males. It is a natural part of the male reproductive system.
Can certain factors increase the likelihood of experiencing nightfall?
Factors like increased sexual arousal, infrequent sexual activity, and hormonal changes, particularly during adolescence, can contribute to experiencing nightfall.
When should I seek medical advice about nightfall?
If you are experiencing excessive nightfall, or if it is causing distress or discomfort, it’s recommended to consult a healthcare professional. They can provide guidance and address any underlying concerns.
Recommended Articles :
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) | Types, Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Hyperthyroidism | Symptoms, Causes & Home Remedies
- Gallstones | Symptoms, Causes, Prevention & Home Remedies
- Fatty Liver | Symptoms, Causes, Types & Home Remedies
- Thyroid Disease | Symptoms, Causes, Types, Home Remedies & Treatment